WELCOME TO THE CLIENT LOUNGE!
YES!! You have officially booked your boudoir session, and now it's time to start planning for your upcoming experience. Below, you will have access to select guides on preparing for your session.
Now that you're booked...
Now that you're booked, please complete our PreSession Questionnaire! I use this to get to know my clients a bit more before their session! Please fill this out within 24-48 hours of booking your session!
Time to start planning your outfits
It's time to start planning out your outfits. You'll want to bring at least 3-4 wardrobe options for your session. The more the better. You can never bring too much but you can bring too little. If you feel that you do not have a standout statement piece, be sure to go out shopping options.
Here's a quick list of what to bring in addition to your outfits!
- Accessories - Necklaces, bracelets and other fashionable add-on pieces to help enhance your lingerie pieces.
- Heels - Bring your favorite/sexiest heels to your shoot. Also try to bring a pair in black & in a nude. If you have other options , be sure to bring those with you as well
- Thongs/G-Strings - If you plan on using options from the wardrobe closet(regular sessions only), you will be required to wear a thong or g-string underneath. I suggest that you bring a black, white & nude g-string with you.
To help assist you with your shopping needs. I've attached two links below. The lingerie guide, for help deciding on which lingerie pieces will best work for you. A link to our Get Inspired Pinterest page, use this to well, get inspired by some of the lingerie options.
One additional tip, if you want to conceal your tummy area, go with a high waisted panty.
Here's a list of some of our favorite online retailers for online shopping.
IT'S HOMEWORK TIME!
What??! Homework for a boudoir session?! I know, it's crazy but super helpful to the both of us.
Assignment: Secret Pinterest boards
I want you to create a private Pinterest Board with inspiration for your boudoir session. I want you to add me to the board, as I want to see what you're posting. Look for inspiration via magazines, celebrities you admire or by searching for boudoir images. I also want you to snap photos of the wardrobe options that you're planning on bringing.
Quick Tips on secret boards:
- Be sure that you're following the booker t boudoir pinterest page
- Once you create the secret board, be sure to add me to it as an collaborator. This will make the board available for viewing.
- If it does not allow you to add me, I probably haven't followed you back yet. Send me a message via email or facebook in order for me to add you.
Tips for before and the day of your session:
- Get your nails did! All joking beside, please have your nails painted in french tip, neutral colors, clear or white. You will want polish that matches all of your outfits.
- Roots - If they need a touchup, schedule an appointment with your stylist at least 3 days before your session. If you leave them untouched, they will show up in your photographs. Furthermore, recoloring roots is not included within the retouching process.
- Personal Grooming - No matter what style you prefer to rock, be sure that your personal grooming matches your preferences. The camera captures a lot of detail and if this is one you prefer not to be documented please take care of this beforehand.
- Get a good nights rest!
- Drink plenty of water leading into the days of your session. Hydration works wonders on your skin.
- Avoid tanning, including spray tanning, you'll want to do this for a few reasons. You can look orange in photos, the spray can be uneven on the skin. If you do choose to tan, please do this at least a week before your session.
- Arrive to the shoot with a clean face and hair.
- Bring your foundation to the shoot. Just in case the stylist does not have one that matches your skin tone.
- Wear loose clothing to the shoot. We want to avoid any marks on the skin.